Saturday, August 9, 2008

Diaper Stacker for my little one

I mentioned in my last post that I had made up a diaper stacker while my Mom was visiting as well. Here is a photo of it.





This was made using the Simplicity nursery pattern #9140 with a few modifications. I cut the top a little different for the piece underneath the cover and added the cute brown with pink polka dots ribbon as I just love this stuff and it goes so well with the pink and brown theme.

I still plan to add something to the center of the top as I feel it is a little plain. Not sure what I will add yet. Might do a quick embroidery design or applique something on it?

I was really suprised at how fast it went together (well if you do not count the times I had to take a break to hold my sweet little bundle of joy. :) she is not so keen on the idea of Mom sewing and not paying attention to her. hee hee).

Ok until we meet again,

~ K ~

No comments: